Lay-Flat Pouches / Vacuum Seal Bags
Simple but effective! Lay-flat pouches are inexpensive, but still provide the excellent protection and outstanding shelf appeal that you expect for your products. They are perfect for items that are hung on rack, displayed in a box, or in any application that doesn’t require the pouch to stand up on its own.
Add a layer of nylon or other high oxygen barrier film and create a bag that can be vacuum sealed. The different films effectively create a controllable micro-climate within the package. Once hermetically sealed, you can be sure that your products will stay fresh from your warehouse to your customer’s table.
Why choose a LAYFLAT POUCH:
- Cost effective: Lay-flat pouches are the most economical type of pre-formed flexible packaging, even more than standard SUPs for the same carrying volume!
- Great shelf presence: Tell your story by taking advantage of high resolution print on both front and back panels. Mix up your designs with a variety of popular looks including matte, gloss and metallic finishes.
- Space efficient: Take back your space! Since Lay-flat pouches take up 75% less space than other packaging options, you won’t need to worry about being overwhelmed by your packaging.
- Tamper proofing: Easily seal your products with nothing more than a conventional heat sealer, or upgrade to a crimp sealer for a more professional look.
- Extended shelf life: Lay-flat pouches can be made with a variety of barrier materials that extend best-before/expiry dates and keeps your products fresh for months.
- Easy filling: Lay-flat pouches are easy to manually fill with a funnel or scoop. If you’re looking for a little automation, they can also be used with an automated or semi-automated pouch filling machine.
- Convenience for your customers: A variety of options can be added to the bag to make your customer’s lives easier, including fresh-lock zippers, and tear notches.
- Ready-to-Cook Options: Upgraded nylon vacuum seal bags create a controllable micro-climate within the package. Once hermetically sealed, your products will stay fresh from your warehouse to your customer’s table.
Did you know?
- Specialized Lay-flat pouches are suitable for Autoclave applications, great for any medical and laboratory equipment you need to ensure your items are sterilized.